From GLOBALG.A.P. Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Important notice: A transfer is not possible via producer upload at the moment. If you need to transfer a huge amount of producers, please contact customer support.

In case a client has informed the new Certification Body in the application form that its products has already been certified by a different Certification Body (recently or in the past), thus it owns a GGN, the new Certification Body is not allowed to notify and register this client again, because this result in creating a new GGN - a double registration.

It is crucial for the integrity of the system that every producer can only be found with one GGN in the database. Therefore these clients (GGNs) have to be transferred in the database. Transfer of a GGN with valid cycles is not possible, only after the accepted product cycle or the certificate has run out, i. e. producers/producer groups without accepted or certified products are free to switch their Trustee or Trustee-Certification Body immediately without further consultation of GLOBALG.A.P.

A Certification Body that has been informed by a new producer about a previous certification should first check the GGN in the database search. If there are no accepted or certified products linked with the GGN, the relevant error message appears. Subsequently the GGN that the producer provided has to be looked up in Affiliation / Registration.

Here only the producers show up who do not have valid cycles in that moment. These producers can be registered with the new Farm Assurer/Trustee-Masterdata or Trustee-Certification Body as shown in the screenshot below.

Transfer 2.png

The transfer of a producer group GGN can be done by registering the respective GGN fo a Producer group under the Registration Producer Group.

Transfer 1.png

If a producer/a producer group is registered in this way, the Certification Body that certifies the products can enter a new registration number in Masterdata.

If producers want to switch Farm Assurer/Trustee-Masterdata or Trustee-Certification Body before their certificates end, the producer can ask the outgoing certification body to shorten the certificate. However, if the certificate was already extended, the product(s) still stay accepted. In this case the outgoing Certification Body needs to contact the customer support and confirm that the product(s) can be deaccepted and the producer/producer group is free to change.

In case 2 or more certification bodies certified different products of the same producer, and the certificate of the trustee CB expired, it is possible to switch the trustee to one of remaining certifying CB's without ending the active product cycles. Please contact customer support for this.

If the outgoing Farm Assurer/Trustee-Masterdata or Trustee-Certification Body deregisters the producer in a valid cycle, the producer will be deregistered and ready to transfer only after the expiry of the certification or acceptance cycle.