GLOBALG.A.P. Audit Online
About GLOBALG.A.P. Audit Online (formerly known as GLOBALG.A.P. Audit Service).
The portal for Online Checklists and Audits allows the certification bodies to fill out checklists and audit reports online. This facilitates the compatibility and can speed up the process.
The service started with FSMA and option 1 only. From March 2020 on, IFA 5.2 and the option 2 are available. Using the GLOBALG.A.P. Audit Online for IFA checklists will become mandatory from 13.11.2020 on.
If you find any bugs or have suggestions to increase the functionality, please submit your feedback with the title ‘Feedback Audit Onilne’ to . The title will help us to gather the feedback. Thank you for your cooperation!
The portal is available here: https://audit.globalgap.org Access to the LIVE Version will be granted from 09.04.2020 (if not already done) with the approbiate Schemes and Checklits automatically. Sending an extra request is not necessary. If your invitation link has expired, please contact CB-Admin.
There is also a TEST version: https://pre-audit.globalgap.org For access to this TEST version, please contact Customer Support.
When contacting us, please indicate for which version you want to be unlocked. We will send out an invitation mail to one user and unlock the Checklists. Checklists are similar to Schemes in the Database. So on the LIVE system, we will grant access to the Schemes, Scopes and Subscopes your Certification Body is approved for.
Similar to the Database, the one starting user has all necessary rights to open up new accounts for his company.
Please chose a strong password. Any changes done by your user name are your responsibility. Therefore we kindly ask you to take this seriously.
Please note that the accesses for users have some important differences to the GLOBALG.A.P. Database:
1. The user names from the Database are not automatically used. Instead, the user name is your mail address.
2. There is no direct linkup to the Database. This means your users are not transferred from the Database.
3. Auditors and Scheme Managers will both be able to get a new password without help of GLOBALG.A.P. This saves a lot of time. Please use the link ‘I forgot my password’ on the login page: https://audit.globalgap.org OR https://pre-audit.globalgap.org
Please remember that access to one of both systems does not unlock you automatically on the other. This only resets passwords on existing users (invited by GLOBALG.A.P. as Scheme Managers or created by the Scheme Manager). It does not work to create new logins.
You can change the language to Spanish in the corner on the very right bottom of the page.
Good to know in advance:
1. Every icon will show what it does when the mouse button is over it.
2. Google Maps may not allow you to select a place on the map correctly. In these cases, please just click somewhere nearby and correct the address manually. This is the case when setting up your certification body as well as for producers.
Once logged in, you will view three possibilities to start: